Watch Marvel vs. Capcom 3: [ ~Simple Corner Combos~ Episode: 1 ] Video

[postlink]http://urseasonepisodevideo.blogspot.com/2011/08/watch-marvel-vs-capcom-3-simple-corner.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvuhWnZC98endofvid [starttext]
Yes, I can't believe myself I'm starting to re-upload again either! :P So yeah I'm kind re-building this channel.. so there are more videos to come. I'm gonna do other parts/episodes of this 'simple corner combos' with other characters as long as I figure a very simple and not complicated combo that does a decent amount of damage for them. Every episode will have 7 characters, this episode's characters are: Phoenix, C.Viper, Deadpool, X-23, Wolverine, Trish and Dormmamu. The reason behind this is I wanted to make a combo video that is very easy to use for BEGGINERS. So this is not for super-high-level-play. Hence the name in the title 'simple' combos. Nontheless, hope you enjoy it! And there are defintly more videos to come so stay tuned. Also, my WMM skills are horrible but hey I did atleast 'okay' in this one! :P No? Bad editing? Okay.. :( And the music is from the amazing game 'Catherine'.
Views:0
0ratings
Time:02:43More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails