Watch PLG - Season 3 - Episode 5 - Credit Card Hack (PLG+GG) Video

[postlink]http://urseasonepisodevideo.blogspot.com/2011/12/watch-plg-season-3-episode-5-credit.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5k_y5tOREendofvid [starttext]
PLG - Season 3 - Episode 5 - Credit Card Hack (PLG+GG) PLG and GG come together to bring you an epicly funny video, its "Recon recon recon" but with a twist to it as we get a parent on the mic explaining her credit card information is getting hacked, and she is not very happy, enjoy.Other Channels: www.YouTube.com/PrankingLeagueGaming Main Channel, full of amazing gameplay and pranks www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxMontages My Montages Channel, go here to watch my montages www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxLetsPlay My Lets Play Channel, go here to watch me fail at new games I get =) www.YouTube.com/officialplg My Backup Channel, click here and subscribe just in case my channel gets shutdown. Follow Me on Twitter twitter.com Become a Member of our Facebook Page www.facebook.com Thanks for Watching, remember to rate, comment and subscribe!
Views:6
3ratings
Time:12:17More inComedy

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails