Watch Amnesia Season 01 Episode 01 ''Get up. GET UP!'' Video

[postlink]http://urseasonepisodevideo.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-amnesia-season-01-episode-01-get.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsknlzSB8Bcendofvid [starttext]
Welcome to Amnesia: The Dark Decsent. In this series you can be expecting girlish screams and murder as we follow SkitsCaBoob on his journeys. What will happen, what myseries will we uncover, what do we expect? You can find out all this if you follow along. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter - www.facebook.com twitter.com Just a reminder that i am heavily based on the community so be sure to follow me on facebook and twitter. If you have any questions or anything to tell me just comment or message me. You may also add me on steam at SuperPointyHead or SkitsCaBoob, not sure which works. Finally you can add me on my Skype community account at SkitsCaBoob.
Views:2
1ratings
Time:19:59More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails