Watch PLG - Season 3 - Episode 16 - How to pick up girls on Xbox Live 2 Video

[postlink]http://urseasonepisodevideo.blogspot.com/2012/01/watch-plg-season-3-episode-16-how-to.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEJtz1aX6kendofvid [starttext]
PLG - Season 3 - Episode 16 - How to pick up girls on Xbox Live 2 This is the 2nd instalment of "How to pick up girls on xbox live", this time mixing a bit of Gay Boiz with it. xQasadiOx uses his charming pokemon pickup lines while xBGxSportxGamer gets right in there. Starring: Hd xQasadiOx xBGxSportxGamer Captured by: CaptainKillion www.YouTube.comOther Channels: www.YouTube.com/PrankingLeagueGaming Main Channel, full of amazing gameplay and pranks www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxMontages My Montages Channel, go here to watch my montages www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxLetsPlay My Lets Play Channel, go here to watch me fail at new games I get =) www.YouTube.com/officialplg My Backup Channel, click here and subscribe just in case my channel gets shutdown. Follow Me on Twitter twitter.com Become a Member of our Facebook Page www.facebook.com Thanks for Watching, remember to rate, comment and subscribe!
Views:57
11ratings
Time:06:10More inComedy

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails