Watch PLG - Season 3 - Episode 17 - The MLG Argument Video

[postlink]http://urseasonepisodevideo.blogspot.com/2012/01/watch-plg-season-3-episode-17-mlg.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYgbVgdfXg0endofvid [starttext]
PLG - Season 3 - Episode 17 - The MLG Argument xQasadiOx has a little argument with a MLG tryhard. Starring: Hd xQasadiOx Captured by: TDA Aaron NL www.youtube.comOther Channels: www.YouTube.com/PrankingLeagueGaming Main Channel, full of amazing gameplay and pranks www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxMontages My Montages Channel, go here to watch my montages www.YouTube.com/xQasadiOxLetsPlay My Lets Play Channel, go here to watch me fail at new games I get =) www.YouTube.com/officialplg My Backup Channel, click here and subscribe just in case my channel gets shutdown. Follow Me on Twitter twitter.com Become a Member of our Facebook Page www.facebook.com Thanks for Watching, remember to rate, comment and subscribe!
Views:51
7ratings
Time:06:16More inComedy

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails